An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PHP Developer (WordPress) to join TheMedia.Agency. Your responsibility will be to design, create and maintain our portfolio of Web assets, ensuring the reliability and availability of the service for our clients.
If you are passionate about developing for the Web and enjoy a vibrant challenging environment, this is the perfect role for you. Providing an outstanding web presence is at the heart of what we do, so you will be a core member of the team in delivering this goal to our clients.
The role will be reporting directly to our Head of Digital.
It is essential you have experience with the following requirements:
- Experience with WordPress & PHP design and development
- Experience managing Linux instances, or knowledge of cPanel / hosting alternatives
- A great understanding of how WordPress interacts with MySQL, and SQL knowledge
- Experience in developing for mobile-first, responsive designs
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to apply web best practices
- Experience with accessibility design desirable
- Experience in developing in an MVC framework (Preferably Laravel)
- Secure Development – OWASP Principles
- DNS & Nameserver Management
- Expertise in Shopify, including coding in Liquid, setting up stores, developing bespoke themes, and ongoing maintenance.
TheMedia.Agency is a new fast-growing Marketing and Advertising Agency based in Abergavenny South Wales, providing a full in-house team of skilled professionals within marketing, creative design, content creation, coding, and digital advertising space.
If this amazing opportunity is the career for you then please apply to the role directly on this job listing.